All National Contact Points should establish a national migration network, composed of organisations and individuals active in the area of migration and asylum, and including, for example, universities, research organisations and researchers, governmental and non-governmental organisations and international organisations, in order to enable all relevant stakeholders to be heard.
The EMN Luxembourg’s principal mission is to represent Luxembourg’s migratory situation at national and European level, as well as before other Member States, plus Norway. Thus, it aims to provide up-to-date, objective, reliable and comparable information on Luxembourg’s migration and asylum situation.
Since 2009 the coordination of the EMN Luxembourg has been assigned by the Luxembourgish government to the University of Luxembourg. The National Reception Office (ONA) acts as the EMN Luxembourg Steering Board Member.
- Office national de l’accueil (ONA) –
Pietro Lombardini (Steering Board Member)
- Direction de l’immigration du Ministère des Affaires étrangères et européennes –
- The Department of Integration of the Ministry of Family Affairs, Integration and the Greater Region –
- The Ministry of Justice –
- Centre d’étude et de formation interculturelles et sociales (CEFIS) –
- Institut national de la statistique et des études économiques du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg (STATEC) –