Webinar jointly organized by four national contact points of the European Migration Network (EMN) – EMN Cyprus, EMN Greece, EMN Italy and EMN Luxembourg on the topic “Young migrants in transition to adulthood” took place on 28 January from 10.00 to 13.00 (CEST).
This was the second webinar of two events that addressed the important topic of children in migration. During the event first key findings of EMN Synthesis Report entitled “Children in Migration” were presented.
Recording of the webinar (in English) can be accessed via this YouTube link: https://youtu.be/MbQtoeinsss
See the agenda, conclusions of the webinar as well as the presentations of the speakers attached.
- Webinar CY-EL-IT-LU transition.draft agenda_28012021
- A.Sommarribas_EMN Report_Children in Migration
- A.Keyser_Transition to adulthood ppt
- Van den Bogaard_2021_ppt on ageing out_final.PICUM
- A.Lyberaki_non-linear journey to adulthood_SolidarityNow_final
- T.Dunning_IRELAND TUSLA SCSA AFTERCARE 28 JAN 2021
- M.Christofidi_Presentation Transition UMC to Adulthood
- S.Congia_EMNYoung Migrants in Transition_28.01.2021
- transition to adulthood CONCLUSIONS