On 1 October 2019, EMN Luxembourg hosted its Annual Conference “Attracting third-country national start-up founders and innovative entrepreneurs”.
With welcome speeches by Corinne Cahen (Minister for Family Affairs, Integration and the Greater Region) and Prof. Jens Kreisel (Vice-Rector for Research of the University of Luxembourg) and the keynote speech by the President of the European Investment Bank, Dr. Werner Hoyer, the conference offered a broad overview of several start-up schemes from across and beyond the EU in the mean time putting a specific focus on the national context by analysing the economic promotion strategy of Luxembourg.
To watch live stream of the conference follow this link https://bit.ly/2pxTTKf
Day before the conference (30 September) members of other EMN NCPs were invited to attend social event on a related topic “Fostering entrepreneurial culture among students/researchers”.
- Summary of the Conference Start-ups
- Pranjul Shah_University Incubator_compressed
- Eric Tschirhart
- 1.Celine Gruffat_20190110_confEMN
- 2.Ralf Sanger_Germany.startups
- 3.Israeli Model-EMN Luxemburg-1.10.2019-Dafna Schwartz
- 4.Presentation Uni Lux-JM LUDWIG
- EMN Conference_agenda_FINAL