We are looking to hire a
Student Employee (M/F)
from 1.7.2018 or 15.7.2018 to 31.12.2018, for an average of 10 hours per week.
• Assist the EMN team with the preparation of conferences (e.g. up-date mailing lists, sending invitations, creating and posting posters, organising catering and accommodation, producing information material) and providing support during the conferences
• Support with the organisation of smaller events
• Support for public relations of the EMN (e.g. supporting the newsletter, supporting the distribution of publications etc.)
• Administrative support of the research team
• Student in one of the University study programmes (for the 1st year Bachelor students, obligation of having obtained at least 20 ECTS during the 1st semester), students are not allowed to have an additional paid job when working as student employee
• Fluent in English and French is needed, good language skills in German would be an advantage
• Interest in migration topics • Good organisational skills • Good communication skills
• Knowledge of common computer software (Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel)
• Practical knowledge of graphic/web design tool(s) would be an advantage (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
*The candidate should be enrolled in the University of Luxembourg for the summer semester 2017-2018 and should not be abroad (principle of mobility).
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25.05.2018.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.